Zinc 15mg 120 Capsules. Zinc Citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc is an antioxidant that contributes to:
– the normal function of the immune system
– the protection of cells from oxidative stress
– the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
– the maintenance of normal bones
– the maintenance of normal vision
– normal cognitive function
– normal fertility and reproduction
– the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
– normal maconutrient metabolism
– normal metabolism of fatty acids
– normal metabolism of vitamin A
– normal protein synthesis
– normal DNA synthesis
– normal carbohydrate metabolism
– normal acid-base metabolism
– Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs…yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
1 capsule typically provides:
Zinc 15mg (150% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour (Soy), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Citrate.
Allergy Advice: Please see potential allergens in the ‘Ingredients’ list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials. Brown Rice is grown in the same field as Soybean.
Adults, take 1 capsule daily with food and water. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.