Mag 24-7 Magnesium Citrate 500mg 120 Capsules
Food Supplement combining Vitamin C, extracted from Acerola Cherry Fruit (not synthetically made in a lab), together with Parsley, Blackcurrant, Elderberry and Rosehip.
The acerola cherry is naturally high in vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
-normal functioning of the nervous system
Magnesium Citrate is one of the easiest forms of Magnesium for the body to absorb. These buffered Magnesium Citrate 500mg capsules provide 150mg elemental (active) magnesium in a highly bioavailable form.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- 150mg elemental magnesium per capsule
- Highly bioavailable
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal muscle function and protein synthesis
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Standard
- Registered with the Vegan Society
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
One capsule typically provides:
Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*)
– from Magnesium Citrate Buffered 500mg
*Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Magnesium Citrate (Buffered), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day. Do not exceed recommended amount.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.