Collagen Type 1 Plus Vitamin C 60 Capsules 600mg
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen for superior bioavailability.
- Enhanced with vitamin C to aid collagen formation.
- Replenish collagen levels.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Code of Practice.
Two capsules typically provide:
Vitamin C 24mg (30% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Stearate.
Allergy Advice:Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, and sulphites.
Adults, take 2 capsules at least one hour after eating your last meal, or on an empty stomach, with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians.